When it comes to makeup on an everyday basis, I like something that is going to be quick, easy and look great by the end of the day.
These are my current go to products at the moment, that I have been using for quite a while now. Of course, there are going to be mornings when you don’t have time to add that touch of eyeshadow or liquid eyeliner however, I’ve got this makeup look timed to about 10minutes.
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- MAC Blushes – Melba, Margin and Trace Gold are favourites of mine
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter
- Urban Decay Naked Palette Shadows – Naked, Buck and Sin are my go to
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liner
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – Original/Waterproof
- MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering
- MAC Eyebrow Setting Gel
- MAC Lipstick in Blankety
I will be uploading a more in-depth review about these products at a later date. Feel free to comment below with some of your favourite go to makeup products.